Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
1. Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Oukitel U18 is at least 50% charged.
2. Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need PC or Laptop.
3. Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the Oukitel device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
4. Smartphone Flash Tool: Download the latest SP Flash tool and extract it (Install)
5. VCOM driver: Download VCOM Driver and install on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
6. Install Latest Driver: Install the Latest Oukitel USB Drivers. [For All Android USB Drivers]
7. Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.