To install the Android 7.1.2 Nougat on the Oukitel K4000 Plus, the mobile must has installed the TWRP recovery or any custom recovery. If the K4000 Plus do not equipped with this file, please install the Custom Recovery at first.
There are various functions bring by the Android 7.1.2, including application shortcuts, multi-window support, reboot settings to the power menu, press the power button twice to start the camera, image keyboard support, add 100 emoticons, GIF support, fast notifications Reply, notification redesigned panel, notification priority, system UI tuner, customizable quick settings, no interruption, redesigned new settings panel, data protection for each app, seamless updates and new emoji stand by etc. that will bring much convenience in our daily life like the Oukitel K10.
1. This applies to the Oukitel K4000 Plus, do not try it on other deveice;
2. Charge the phone up to 80% or 70%;
3. Install the newest Oukitel USB driver;
4. Please back up your phone before use the TWRP or CWM or any custom recovery;
5. Make sure you have performed these steps correctly. Don't skip and read! - We are not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile phone;
6. You can also use Titanium Backup to back up all applications, or you can use any root to back up;
7. You must install the TWRP or any custom recovery on your phone;
8. Watch the full video on how to install TWRP on any Android phone.
1. First, you need to unlock the Bootloader on the Oukitel K4000 Plus;
2. Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch the full video on how to install TWRP on any Android phone;
3. Download the following AospExtended OS ROM to your smartphone;
4. Boot to TWRP recovery, this is the method to boot to recovery.