Oukitel is preparing a new machine with the name of Oukitel K8, which is said to be released at the end of July. Although the 5000mAh battery is certainly one of the selling points, the other specifications will also give us a deep impression.
As for the specifications, Oukitel just released a video that highlights the K8's top ten best features (including batteries) that can compatible to the phone of the Oukitel K10. You can have a look as follow:
Oukitel K8 Specification:
- 6-inch FHD+ AUO display with 2,160 x 1080 resolution Ashasi Glass that protects the device in case of accidental drops.
- Modern 18:9 aspect ratio on board, 82.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- Metallic textured back keeps your phone clean and clear. Not a fingerprint magnet.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM. A microSD card to expand internal memory up to 256GB is also available.
- MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor for a fluent and smooth performance
- Sony IMX135 rear-facing 13-megapixel main sensor which works in concert with a secondary 2-megapixel one. A 5-megapixel selfie camera lives on the front.
- Fingerprint scanner located on the back, face ID is also available.
- AAC 1151 box speaker, a good speaker that will deliver a better music effect.
- Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box - 3-color notification LED light
- Screen record lets you record your favorite video moments or your handling of the K8.
As we said above that it will be released and sold at the end of July, but we are not sure about the certain time and we will update the newest information on our website once we get it. However, the official has not leaked the information about the price, will it be much expensive than the Oukitel K7?